Friday, May 11, 2012

Hello Sandwich at the Sydney MCA Zine Fair

Photobucket

Hello Sandwiches!

I've been packing up some of my 'It's Dots!' Original Wrapping Paper for for the Sydney MCA Zine Fair! You can use this paper as wrapping paper, to recycle plastic bags, to cover a book, or to make your own little collage zine!

Each pack contains 3 x A3 wrapping paper sheets and 3 x cookie shaped tag handmade by me this afternoon.

I wish I could come along to the fair! It's such a great event! Be sure to look out for Lee Tran Lam's new zine and zines by the gorgeous Yumi Takahashi!

Love Love
Hello Sandwich
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I really like the paper, it´s totally my style. How I can use to recycle plastic bags?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fanny! There will be a sample of an item used recycling the plastic bag with the paper on display at the MCA!

      Delete
  2. I am so going to this! Fun day trip planned! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot WAIT for the MCA zine fair! I went a couple of years ago and was buzzing with inspiration for weeks after.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great event isn't it! I wish I could be there in person!

      Delete